By Mary C. Clement
The quick-read, step by step consultant to hiring amazing teachers!
Whether you're new to instructor hiring or prepared for a clean process, this worthwhile consultant is helping you decide the absolute best applicants. Mary Clement, a nationally-awarded specialist on instructor hiring, provides confirmed ideas for deciding upon high-performing academics. Readers will learn:
- Ten top practices that deal with each degree of hiring, from recruitment via interviewing to ultimate negotiations
- Key concepts and pattern questions for Behavior-Based Interviewing—the interviewing method that predicts on-the-job performance
- Guidance on legally-sensitive interview questions
- How to contain instructor friends in interviewing and mentoring new hires
Read or Download 10 Steps for Hiring Effective Teachers PDF
Best education theory_1 books
Rfile from the yr 2013 within the topic Social Pedagogy / Social paintings, grade: Keine, , language: English, summary: 4 questions are crucial to Resource-Oriented Interviewing. each grownup individual has most likely handled those questions in a single manner or one other: 1. How do I advertise assets, strengths and skills?
Inspire studying on your lecture room via intriguing your scholars with crime scene research. CSI within the school room is a step by step guide that exhibits you ways to devise a smashing CSI unit for any topic sector. The types, publications, schedules, and making plans instruments you will want are integrated within the instruction manual.
Study on L2 speech belief and construction point out that grownup language inexperienced persons may be able to collect L2 speech sounds that they at first have hassle with (Best, 1994). additionally, use of the audiovisual modality, which gives language newbies with articulatory details for speech sounds, has been illustrated to be potent in L2 speech conception education (Hazan et al.
In a certified studying group (PLC), lecturers are prepared into groups, dedicated to assembly frequently to review their educating thoughts and the results of these thoughts at the scholars of their study rooms. the trainer groups may be of various shape and composition. regardless of the organizational constitution, the groups have one aim – that's to enhance educating in order that scholar studying is enhanced.
- Transforming Ice Age Schools: A Practical Guide for School Leaders
- Making Classroom Assessments Reliable and Valid: How to Assess Student Learning
- Evaluación del Desempeño Docente: 1000 preguntas (Spanish Edition)
- New Directions in Social Theory, Education and Embodiment
- School Leadership in a Diverse Society (Educational Leadership for Social Justice)
Extra info for 10 Steps for Hiring Effective Teachers
10 Steps for Hiring Effective Teachers by Mary C. Clement